Type1-bedroom apartment - Regular Service
AvailabilityAvailable from May 01
- Bike parking
- Car parking (add. fee)
- Washing machine
The Paulusviertel is one of Halle's most renowned districts and is characterised by excellent living quality thanks to the many restaurants, cafés (there is a traditional Kolbe bakery on the street corner) and a good basic supply of doctors and supermarkets. The tram stop "Am Wasserturm" is 3 minutes away from where you have a good connection to all places in Halle.
- The apartment is located 14 minutes from the main central station. Nearest Tram: 12 Lessingstraße
Note: This floor plan is for apartment layout guidance only and not drawn to scale. Windows, doors, and sizes are approximate. Furniture types and positioning are also not accurate, please refer to apartment descriptions and pictures for details.
Our homes are fully furnished and equipped and we take care of a variety of services. This way you have more time to focus on doing the things you enjoy most.
- Utilities (heating, water, electricity)
- Wireless Glass Fibre Internet
- Registration ('Anmeldung')
- Media taxes (GEZ)
- Cleaning service (every two weeks)
- Time-limited contract
- Community events
- Access to LifeX member app